Boy or girl Chinese calendar has been trusted by a lot people for more than a few hundred years. The original chart was drawn by a Chinese scientist 700 hundred years ago but was later buried in a Royal tomb. Until then, it was discovered and was taken out from the Royal tomb near Peking, China. Currently, it is being kept safely in the Institute of Science of Peking.
Quite a number of people have proofed the chart to be accurate (as high as 99%) for boy or girl predictions. This is one of the popular ancient boy or girl Chinese calendar that many people around the world are always looking for.
Let us scroll down to learn how it works:
1) The top row represents the woman’s age at conception between age 18 to 45.
2) On the left column shows the months from January to December.
3) To use the boy or girl Chinese calendar correctly, you simply need to match your current age (top) against the month of conception (left).
4) Follow the column and row to the intersecting point to get the baby gender prediction. The color will tells if you will give birth to a boy (blue color) or girl (pink color).
5) For example: a 30 year old woman who conceived in March will give birth to a girl (pink color), according to the Chinese Lunar Calendar.
Blue = Boy | Pink = Girl
* Please take note that this kind of boy or girl Chinese calendar is fully based on the month you conceived the baby and not the birth month of the baby.Boy or Girl Chinese Calendar - The SECRET Ancient Chart!,
How to Choose The Gender of Your Baby